and his brother Angelo founded the Mondonico shop in
1929, in their home town of Concorezzo, a small village just
outside Milan, near the Monza Speedway.
died 1973 and the shop was closed. Antonio went to work
in Gianni Motta's shop for 1976 and 1977, then in the
Colnago shop until 1979.
Antonio Mondonico reopened his own shop in
1984 until 1989, Paolo Guerciotti and Mondonico went
into partnership to produce both Guerciotti and Mondonico
frames. with production nearing 2,000 frames per year. In
1989, Antonio, now with son Mauro, returned to their small
Antonio retired in 2006. Mauro continues with
Cicli Il Massimo