The show will focus on
classic lightweight bicycles; road, track, randonneur,
city, touring and time trial models, all dating from 1983 & earlier
AND what we call "Keeper of the Flame" bicycles
which have been made using time honored techniques of brazing and lug
construction. We are proud to host contemporary custom bicycle makers from
all around the USA who are leading a new wave of fine craftsmanship in
floor plan for the Lewis Rec Center
year's theme for the Lightweight Vintage bikes will be:
(This just means we will have a special section to
illustrate this feature. All other bikes are welcome!)
How to enter your bicycles:
- Please note the types of bikes that are appropriate. If unsure, please
- Bikes will be registered by volunteer staff, starting as early as
and continuing until Sunday morning. Please have your bikes in the
recreation center by 8:30 AM Sunday, May 20th.
- All bikes MUST have
stable display stand. (bikes with out stand or with unstable stands will not be accepted.)
- Signage on show bikes is limited to the official Show Placard supplied
at check in.
- Event staff will position all bikes in the main hall.
- Show bikes that are also posted For Sale are subject to a Swap Meet fee of
- Please, no removal of bikes before 3:30 PM.
Bike Show awards will presented at 2 PM in the main hall.
- Bicycle owners may exclude their bikes from judging by adding an X
A partial view of how the bike show sets up...
|It can be quite
| Workmanship of
|A very special Masi detail...
These bike stands are available for purchase
& pick up at the show.
Made in the Furniture Capital
of the World, nearby High Point, NC, of wood veneer panels and steel loops
to hold the wheel.
The wood patterns and grains vary. Disassembles for easy transport. Order
Greensboro Velo Club
Back to Classic Rendezvous