classic lightweight bicycles; road, track, randonneur,
city, touring and time trial models, all dating from 1983 & earlier ("The
Plus what we call "Keeper of the Flame" bicycles
which have been made using time honored techniques of brazing and lug
construction. We are proud to host contemporary custom bicycle makers from
all around the USA who are leading a new wave of fine craftsmanship in
floor plan for the Lewis Rec Center
year's theme for the Lightweight Vintage bikes will be:
"Chrome plating: Asset or Excess?"
(This just means we will have a special section to
illustrate this feature. All other bikes are welcome!)
- Please note the types of bikes appropriate. If unsure, please
- Bikes will be checked by volunteer staff, starting as early as Friday
and continuing until Sunday morning. Please present bikes no later than 9
AM Sunday, June 12th.
- All bikes MUST have
stable display stand. (unstable stands will not be accepted.)
- Signage on show bikes is limited to the official Show Placard supplied
at check in.
- Event staff will position all bikes in the main hall.
- Show bikes that are posted For Sale are subject to a Swap Meet fee of
- Please, no removal of bikes before 3:30 PM.
Bike Show awards will presented at 3 PM in main hall.
- Bicycle owners may exclude their bikes from judging by adding an X
A partial view of how the bike show sets up...
|It can be quite
|Frequently we see
famous custom builders here!
| Workmanship of
|A very special Masi detail...
These bike stands are available for purchase
& pick up at the show. Made in the Furniture Capital
of the World, nearby High Point, NC, of wood veneer panels and steel loops
to hold the wheel.
The wood patterns and grains vary. Disassembles for easy transport. Order
The BAMF sticker can be easily removed with
a hot hair dryer!
Greensboro Velo Club
Back to Classic Rendezvous