(~ July 2003)
Lord Mayor's Walk, then in
Nov 1958 to Burton Stone Lane,
courtesy Alan Elsegood, eldest son,
on the London Fixed-gear and Single-speed forums)
- Custom bicycles
originally named Minster,
shifted to A.E.Elsegood as the stock of "Minster"
transfers was exhausted.
- The shop was close to York Minster, which was visible
from the windows of the living quarters above the shop.
- Was one of the founders of the York Cycle Rally and
his ashes were distributed at the site of the
Lightweight Tent on York Knavesmire, at which he
officiated for many years.
- Always had enameling done by Ellis Briggs of Shipley.